Grow Positive Thoughts... 22 Stress reduction strategies...
1. Bovine scatter happens 2. Life is omelette making in progress - just eat it 3. Can't wait to see the good that comes out of this! 4. One hundred years from now, who will care? 4. I'm still above ground 5. How fascinating! 6. Soon today will end 7. Keep moving forward 8. There is always chocolate 9. It can only go up from here 10. When live gives you lemons, make a gin and tonic 11. Another teaching situation 12. What an opportunity 13. Hope for the best and hang in there 13. Better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all 14. Only way is up 15. Smile it will get better 16. You may have youth, but I have insurance 15. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it 16. I'll laugh at this later 17. No-one has ever gone blind from looking at the bright side of life 17. Aye yi yi! 18. I have been through worse and survived 19. Stay tuned for the next episode 20. The sun will come up tomorrow 21. Time fixes everything 22. Don't sweat the small stuff.
How to to turn your mind towards the positive
The power of your thoughts is a mighty force that's always shaping your life. This morphing and moving is usually done subconsciously, however it's possible to make the process a conscious one. Even if the idea seems strange, give it a go. You've nothing to lose and all to gain.
- Ignore what other people say or think about you,
- Use your imagination to see only the best outcomes,
- Use positive words when talking to yourself and others,
- Smile more, it helps positive thinking.
If a negative thought worms it's way into your mind, replace it with a constructive one. If the negative returns, replace it with a positive stance. It's as if there are two pictures in front of you; you have to choose to look at one and disregard the other. Persistence will eventually train your mind to ignore negativity. And just as the humble earthworm is responsible for tilling a healthy soil. You can apply the same principle in your mind. Worms help water flow through the soil. You can keep rotating your upbeat thinking. Worms help to increase the amount of oxygen and water that gets into the soil. You can air and refresh your thought processes so that they break down negative matter, to create fresh and useful ideas.